The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My best pal, JING FEI

You're quite good in your studies
You're daring enough to explore what you want
You're brave to ignore the gossips  from others
You, the one i admired a lot



You know what you want
You know what you need
You know what's right for yourself
You know that one day
You'll succeed


You are willing to help
Willing to protect
Willing to do anything
Just to protect your friend


As now we're gonna seperate ourselves from different class
I do hope that

We can still be together
We can still be best pal
We can still be partners
We can still enjoy life together


Just take one advice from me
Whatever you do
Just have faith and courage shall do


You, the one and only
My best pal
That accompanied me during hard times
Help me strived through difficult times




JING FEI



Trip to FRIM (Lunch time!)





















I just wanna say

I appreciate you

I hope that we can still keep in touch
I hope that we can still share fun stuffs together
I hope that we can always be best friends forever








Love ya___ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment