The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, October 29, 2010

Piano days will be back soon... Sighs...

There's a pretty funny incident happened yesterday between me, my sisters and my mum.


Heyy, PMR is over, starting from tomorrow onwards, you should practice your piano an hour a day. If not you're gonna flunk your practical test! 

Harr?? Need one hour so long meh, half an hour can a not??

(Negotiating with my mum)
Stop negotiating with me please.

I will forget to do that you know, as you can see, i'm pretty forgetful. (Giving excuses not to do it)

In that case you practice when i'm around, then you won't forget then. You no need to watch the show liao, go practice lar, since you're so forgetful.

All of a sudden, i thought of something. I ran upstairs and took a book to show my mum.


 

And my sisters agree with me because we don't enjoy practicing for long hours.

Yeahh i agree with the book!

We burst into laughters.Lols

Oh, yeaa. i'm the murderer and you're the "mangsa" Funny hor? Stop the crap and go and do your house work.


Mum
Me
Sisters



Nahh, the book is actually quite nice to read it. But it's not scary at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment