The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy weekend.

Went to Church early in the morning, sign up for YOUTH CAMP '10!!! YAAYY!!!  I'm so glad that the results are out at 23rd of Dec so I can join youth camp fr 27th till 30th of Dec...

Later on, went to Mid Valley for the edu fair, it was totally an eye opener, it lets me know more about colleges and further studies, whether to take foundation, A-levels, O-levels or Matriculation.  My sister was kinda like interested in Acturial Science as she was good at Add Maths and Maths. But it will be challenging though.

After that, we shopped for Tread Mill Machines and Tvs... Mum was all the while busy negotiating prices and comparing them... On the other hand, me and my sisters were playing those stuffs such as the video camera and stuff..

We actually wanted to have dinner at TONY ROMA's... but then in the end we ended up at a fast food Restaurant.... Unhealthy food, yet it is considered delicious....

Headed back home around 10. Legs were tired.... Very tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment