The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Expect the unexpected

PMR results were out today! Some were grumbling, some were happy, some were sad, some were this....some were that.... etc etc etc etc.

For me? It was really the lucky one. I really didn't expect this could came to me. Geez, luck is surely on my side duhh.. I called my mum that I got 8A's for my PMR and she was like stunned for a while, and then she was like :" really??  Are you sure??? Did you check properly it is yours??  Haha.. When she sent me to school, she was even worried than me you see. Haha...


Congratulations to those who scored above their satisfaction or you're satisfied!!! All the best in your further studies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment