The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Monday, December 13, 2010

I hope I've made the right choice.

I've been wondering these few days,  Am I doing the right thing? Am I making the right choice? Well, time creeps silently as this year's gonna end. I do surely hope that I can learn to use my time more wisely and make it more meaningful. I do hope that I can spent more time enjoying the things I like. I would also like to wider my general knowledge. Sighs, frustration often bugs my mind up. It makes me feel the uncertainty of doing the right thing. 



Oh yeah, by the way, Anyone who is taking accounts as an extra sub next year, do you mind to tell me which tuition classes you're joining? Need to do an comparison bout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment