The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cleaning day. Duhh>>

Duhh, I hate it when people sleeps my room and uses my toilet. Finally, my uncle went back, and i can get my room back!!! **screams**

I spent almost an hour to tidy my room up. Pheeeew

And my room ended up bedsheets with multi-color instead of green.



 I'll prefer GREEN more. 



Another side of view.

Hey Hey, I got some interesting photos here. Watch below. ;PP

GOTCHA!! 
 Ooppss, loos like something's missing here.

 It's actually CROCS. C;


This is nicer compared to the other one. ;P



It's actually a model at Padini Authentics store. I capture this photo because I felt bored waiting for my sister trying on the clothes.

LOL, that's all for today. 




ipad time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment