The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Crappin' along. :D

It's been quite some time for me to blog. Yeaa, It's been a busy week for me. 
There're piles of assignments and homeworks to be done. 
This week had also been kinda frustrating and emotional week. 
Never mind, tomorrow will be a better day,
 right?

Debating discussion at my place tomorrow.
Busy cleaning today.
I spare NO TIME for my homework
SIGH

I've been working out on my personal train this week.
But it doesn't seem effective
I usually start quick-walk 2 rounds and then jog for 30 mins and then I cycle
Or maybe I should change my eating habit
Yeaa, Maybe

I'm now officially addicted to Reader's Digest.
School had been so CRAP cause I always Crap with WX in class, mostly
Haha, at least it wasn't bored
One of the laughing toipic lately is about my finger, TUMOR. :DD

And SX had become so CRAP that day when we talk about the debate thingy
我:时欣你要做几辩?
时欣:随便。
WX and Me: LOL

And yeaa
Jia jian had been exaggerating about my house TV
He didn't even saw my TV and he say it;s HUGE
I mean, what?
But sometime I think his expressions in class are FUNNY, and sometimes, a bit Gay. (Jing Fei don'tt be so angry la)


Bla bla bla, I just love blogging. 
CIAO



No comments:

Post a Comment