The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's pretty unfair for me kay. Unfair.

It's pretty unfair to me. 5 items promised bought for her, what about me? Can I ask for one too? Ask me to help, ask me to sacrifice, why don't you ask me to buy? That's so off limit man!

I don't really understand what's up in my mind. Sometimes, I think that it's partly my fault. Sometimes, I just got so mad and frust and jealous over it. Have you ever thought of my feelings? SIGH

I got so troubled every single night when you asked me this question.
So how? You wanna transfer?
I don't dare to even think about this. I'll just say im tired and doze off to my dreams. You said that you know Im sacrificing, but how far would you understand me? How far?

People often tend to take things for granted. Seldom will I take things for granted. Since he left, Life became harder. Not literally harder but everything changed. Its a new situation.

It's raining. And I need to take a nap before tuition. Will continue blogging if I have the mood/time to spend on.

Im gonna private my blog soon. Please leave your e-mail at the c.box if you would like to view my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment