The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey Dad, I love you.

August 17, 2011.

It had been 4 years you left us. I... missed you a lot. Even though I didn't express it out, it doesn't mean I don't care. Life changed a lot since you left. I'm like taking over your role in life. I gotta be tough, I gotta be strong, I gotta be bold, even if I'm not. Cause of your departure, life changed. Since you left, I realise the true meaning of not taking things for granted. Friends all around me usually take things for granted even though they say then don't, but through their actions, they actually take things for granted. I see that, realise that. I even tried to encourage them but they just refused to listen. Maybe one day, when they lost someone important in their life, they will only realise.

Well.... Dad, just wanna say Happy Birthday to you and I'll always remember things you taught me. I will be tougher as days goes by, as the journey continues. I Love you loads. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment