The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Monday, August 8, 2011

NO more A+. Wth.

I told my mum that I'm gonna fail my accounts. And she was like really ar? OMG then you can continue take a not wor? Really fail ar? Lol, she was like so nervous. Then I told her I cannot imbang the thingy. Then she say not imbang wont fail de lar... Still can get marks. But I porposely mentioned it to lower her expectations. At least she don't expect me to take an A+ for Accounts this time. Lol.

So yea. Exam ended. But there was only a slight of joy in me. Cause I sort of ignored this exam. So yea.... Nothing so special about it. 

Wen Xi
Li Ying
Shi Xin
Shannen
Weil Li
Jia Jian
Ji Wei
Weng Hong
Xhing Yuan
Tomorrow add oil ar! Esp CY, JJ and SX! Act real a bit la.......

No comments:

Post a Comment