The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I don't want to criticise, just my point of view, that's all.

People celebrate after exams, It's like it's the last paper they're sitting in their lifetime. I don't get it, It is just a replay of time. I mean, you celebrate, and there, your next paper comes again. And people like my classmates will be mugging books they don't even understand. I mean, they just let life lead them. They follow the routine same day over and over and over and over AGAIN. Well that's surely not the way to succeed in life, I bet.  

Now, I know how to buy and sell share markets. Great huh? At least I didn't break even, a little profit would do, I mean, I'm only 16. 

No comments:

Post a Comment