The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Logos hope/2011



Went to the floating book fair yesterday. The queue wasn't very long cause we're the first few ones. Hehe :)


With all these signs around, parking made whole lot easier. 

Side view of the ship.
Front view

Me, taken by my sis

It is suppose to be with my cousin. But, my sis as the photographer, FAIL.

One of the board.

Mum.

The Information Counter.

Post cards

The 'theas' 

Take 1

Take 2

Take 3

Take 4

Just following the potraits

My sister was suppose to go in and let me take the photo, but she didn't. HMMPH!

This is something like Anthea, says mum.

Again

@ the international cafe.

The dunno-what-cake-is-this

Cousin and sister.

Me myself 
Ruined

Ruined

Ruined

ISHHH, all are ruined. (Those taken by my cousin sister)
Bought some books.

DONALD TRUMP (It looks big here)
The actual size. It is actually a mini book and it only cost RM4


Back view of the key chain

Front view

Later that, we went for seafood lunch. Then we head home for swimming! Love swimming a lot but......SIGH


New record:
50m freestyle in 50seconds!

Currently trying my butterfly 50m. Usually untill 25m then very tired edi. Not enough stamina.















No comments:

Post a Comment