The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm sorry, my dear.

It's disappointing to see such result that I have, felt so ashamed. Especially for..... Nahh better not say it if not someone will be saying that I'll brag,     Sigh, What to do?

I'll take this as a lesson, continue striking for the best. Because sooner one day high school will end and all this things, wouldn't be so important after all. Social skills is what brings success, not to say that results aren't important, it's just that, people I knew for years such as XXX doesn't even speak/communicate with others unless it's about..... It's kinda hard to explain here, so just forget about it.

Probably 25% would only be the truly street smart, while the rest? BOOK MUGGERS, aka book smart, Geek. No offence but yeaaa.


And one more thing, for those who didn't attend school for no reasons, PLEASE DO NOT EXPECT ME TO COUNT YOUR PAPERS CAREFULLY, IT IS VERY ANNOYING AS YOU GUYS JUST SKIP SCHOOL FOR NO REASON! I went to increase my knowledge, not to count your marks okay? You, jerks. Pfffttttttttt



 

No comments:

Post a Comment