The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Monday, December 26, 2011

The Journey begun from 17th Dec 2011

AS the title states, it begun. Yes, the trip to Korea. For as long as 8D6N. From North to the South, From the East till the West.  


The day started off like no any other day. Everybody was busy packing, and I was facebook-ing, cause I knew I wouldn't have time to facebook in Korea. We had our dinner at Pasar Malam near my house, Fang Bian Ma. LIMO arrived around 5.30p.m. Imagine how early was my dinner. -,- Checked in, met Tour leader, continue the eating, bla bla bla


4 persons luggage, considered as? Less or Many?


Checked in, soon boarded on plane. Skip those meals provided, they suck. I mean it's not delicious. We had to had our breakfast at 4.30a.m. in the morning. How could you eat that early? I mean, we're still in the sleeping mode.
Went for lunch @ Hwacheon. This restaurant is famous for its Pan Fried Spicy Chicken. I don't talk more bout food cause it shall be in the food blog of my sister, soon.

See?
 Later then, we went for the DMZ. DMZ is a strip of land running across the Korean Peninsula that serves as a buffer zone between the North and South Korea. The DMZ cuts the Korean Peninsula roughly into half. It is 248km long, approximately 4 km wide and is the most heavily militarized border in the world. You know, when we reached there, there are so many rules and regulations. We are not allowed to laugh, like loudly. No doing weird action while taking photo. No taking photo facing the North side. No talking loudly. No rude words allowed. No this No that bla bla bla

Me, with the Guinness World Record mountain.
 Later, The Peace Dam and The Peace Bell. The photos are at my facebook account. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2833698931334.143222.1525015990&type=3


Pork BBQ for dinner. It was considered as one of the most delicious ones I ate during the tour. If it was beef, it would be much better. BUT, in Korea, eating beef is considered very luxurious cause beef in Korea is very expensive. Driving a BMW there ain't rich, eating beef for a meal is what they called rich. According to the tour guide.

The next day. Yawns woke up at 6. BUT, it seems like 4. NO SUNRISE TIL 7.30a.m. And then 7.30 seems like 6. After breakfast then head to SKI

I was chosen to be the model when the Tour guide teaches us how to Ski cause I was considered the best in sport there. -,-
I'm ready, oopps, not yet!
The weather there is cold, but I'm sweating there! Literally. I'm very hot. Ski-ing is actually very easy. All you need  is bravery and the stamina. Cause, it is very tired. I conquered the 'U' and 'S' style after 3-4 times of playing. It is very fun! And I was the only one in the tour who went the furthest. Oh Yeah!

After lunch, we went to Ocean 700 Theme Park. They have this wave-like-thingy that produces wave. So, my sisters and I challenged see who reached the end first. Obviously, I won. The wave was hard, but I defeated it! Take THAT!

US

Had a good night rest at the hotel as we were all flat!

Next morning, during breakfast. I saw a group of Malay tour eating the same set of breakfast with me. I was like....OMG You know what? I had Udon Noodle with PORK for breakfast. They............... seems so happy eating that set of breakfast.

Then, we had this Kimchi DIY programme. The smell smells awful, to me. I don't even dare to taste my own food.

Soon, we head to this Korean costume wearing thingy. I didn't really like it much cause their wearing has no cutting or whatever you call that. FYI, I was way too tall for that dress. Pfft
See my shoes, FAIL!

And then, BIBIMBAP for lunch! One of the best too. It comes with Shabu Shabu Dolsot. Just to let you know.


Then, we went to Dongdaemun. Pictures, do the talking.




I like this, the most. Though my sister should switch place with me.


 Then we're off to Seoul's famous DOOTA shopping centre. We didn't bought much thing there as its expensive. A hairband could cost you 30000WON which is equals to RM90 here. So instead of shopping, we went outside to the hawker stalls to grab some snacks.

This is very nice to be eaten during winter, especially when it 's newly fried out.

See these guys? They're not pedestrians. They're actually the traffic controller. It's GREEN.

Then, we took a flight to Jeju Island. From Gimpo International Airport to Jeju International Airport. And then dinner.



I shall continue the next half trip in the next post. Cause it's way too long. People like Wen Xi probably couldn't finish reading up. So yea. After I finish the post, I have a very funneh video to post. I got it video taped by my camera. Some info, I think he will be Name Wee Korean Version 2.0 HAHA

Okay, I'm going off for dinner. BYE


1 comment:

  1. Cyn, that was a great job! I enjoyed reading it; maybe because I haven't step into Korea but have seen and heard so much on TV, dramas, documentaries etc. On second thought, I think journalism or writer suits you. Keep up the good work.

    Trust me, you'll have my loyal following on yr blog!

    ReplyDelete