The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Side effects

Hi, and my body and hands are still aching, right from this morning till now.

I went swimming at 8 this morning to try to lessen the ache of my back body and my hands. It sort of worked, a bit. But yeah, it still hurts. Handball competition this coming week. We must take hold of the champion position, can we? I think I can play the defence roll, much prior depending on who our opponents are. If they're not so strong, then I shall attack.

So, let's talk about tug of war.
We lost. and I still think the first time isn't fair. Mr. NANDA is still better. He is way way better.



And one thing I hope for,
please let there be water supply.
PLEASE.

kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment