The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ekiden Run

Bahahhahahah :D



Annual International Ekiden Run held today by International Youth Centre Kuala Lumpur, in conjunction with the Himpunan Belia.
I'm involved in Women Junior category,in a group of five. And I'm the last runner. Everybody gets to run 3k, quite short huh, can be consider as a sprint. As stated I'm the last runner, WE, as in Weili, Joyce and etc waited for almost two hours without shade. Smart enough of us to bring caps and towels along. And we wait wait wait wait wait. Texting with Jing Fei all the while. 

When the first person of our category arrived, everybody was getting anxious already! I was looking for Shannen with her cap. Screening everyone. And suddenly WeiLi goes like Hey It's Shannen! Well the girl do look like Shannen with a green house Tee and long pants..... but where's her cap? And so I was there thinking Hmmmmmmm, then Joyce asked isn't Shannen having short hair and we are like, Yea hor. That is so....lame. Weili being her best friend, Aiyoyoyo.

And Shannen came, And I ran, non-stop. Sprint for the last 600m just to win over another girl. And We got 58th pacing overall where there are 200 groups or more in the category I'm joining. The run took me less than 30minutes, I didnt really time it.


TEAM MALAYSIA RUN SOON. 17th of JUNE. 7K RUN! (My first 7K run, wonder will I survive)
Support Malaysia, Road to London weihh. Support support! Last year of me being in the Women Junior group, next year Women Open liao. T.T

So far for today, 
No idea whether can I still train, or shall I just swim instead? 
Hmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment