The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, May 11, 2012

First week down, one a half more to go.

And,
I'm actually quite disappointed with it. 
Especially The Malay Language. I trusted my Instinct more than my knowledge. I chose to change the unusual part of the sentence rather the one I KNEW the answer was right; One would say how stupid will I be, for trying to achieve something outstanding huh. I thought I would get the full score for this section, yet again and again, I trusted my instincts. And the last section, I fail to give an answer, sigh. Not to mention Paper 1, struggling on which topic to choose, which cost me about 10 minutes of precious time wasted. And again, my instincts won. And after it, everybody was discussing about the issues one the one I KNEW was right, but I chose another topic instead. This is it... and sigh. Nothing can really help now.

And also, the History Paper which I sat today. SIGH

And my classmates attitude, 
You know, sometimes I get really pissed off with their snobbish  attitude. Like, are you trying to boast or what? Get out of my way dude, I'm not interested in any single freakish leaked questions or answers from your Idk whosoever gave you. Like, not interested at ALL. 


And something sad to report, my Tri-training class is off till further notice. And I'm really upset about that cause I really want to train more and more, build more and more and experience more and more. Sad to say, everything has to come to and end. I need to search for new swimming programmes already.

I'll miss S&M. 

I need to get some things done first, 
and in advanced, Happy Mothers Day to all mothers.
Cherish your mother each and everyday, though they might be quite nagging and fussy some times. (Like my mum) 

Okay, BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment