The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Untitle

I think I practically flunk my midterms, like seriously.

One thing I don't get it is,
You see our midterms are papers from the Jabatan right, so some of em' have some tips on what will be out and some even have the question papers. And I don't get it why do they still need to hardcore like mad like those who do not have any freakish idea about what's coming out, except for the syllabus. And the thing is, I expect them to score better in grades than those who did not and it turn out that, they didn't really pass with flying colours. Explanation, anyone?

And in the Malay language paper for the Tatabahasa section, I got the idiom wrong because of one word, Kerana. That is so impressive, 2 marks gone.


Anyway, going to work out for an hour to de-stress myself, or whatever you call that. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment