The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Thursday, December 13, 2012

What can I say?

Yolla :) SPM is officially out of my life. I know is kind of late to blog about graduation and life after SPM but being late is better than never right? I'll just sum up a few items and so.

About graduation. Don't really want to mention out everything but we had fun, or should I say we had an awesome memorable day. I took some photos, not like tons of em' but just like '10s or '20s. Considered less compared to others. Overall it was okay, not to complain much about it. (No prom? Pfft)

And the moment my second last paper (Principles of Accounting) was over. I was literally over the moon. This is because the paper that I fear most (Chemistry) is over and in my life will I never take that subject again. XD Ahaha But at the same time I was kind of upset with some of my papers. Fear is one word that could describe all of it.

Okay to cut those topics off, let's start with the topic of Life after SPM.

Life after SPM is surely an enjoyable one. I get to exercise freely without worrying the time I used is too much to spend on it. I get to cycle to Bukit Jalil, jog to the Bukit Jalil Hill, and cycle all the way around without worrying by what time must I reach home to do my revision or so on so forth. Plus, I get to go deeper into the world of Art and Crafts. I get to do a Scrapbook (Quite Pricey though!) I get to make cards and DIY items though not quite nice looking and not really artistic but I really enjoy it. There is tons more of stuff to do. I couldn't really seem to understand how people complain about how boring or lifeless how life is after SPM. Hmmmm :/

The only thing that is bugging me now is my higher education. I am not sure what I want but I am sure what I do not want. I would like to be a stockbroker in the future, but I would also love to be a financial analyst. There's so much to choose from yet I am not quite sure whether is it my real interest. I surely do not want to regret after I graduated for picking the wrong course!

I know this post contains too much words. Sorry for being lazy for not posting the photos. I will definitely post some on my post on my Class Trip (in the future), Running events (Summing up all for GMKlang, MPIB, Dragon Back and Brookes run. So wait till next year XD) and trip to Sarawak.

So that's all for today. Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment