The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Staying optimistic and thankful for everything!

Hellooooooooo people! 

After so long of not blogging, I'm finally back! Three months passed and am still surviving through Ausmat! I do really enjoy this campus, very very much. The people and the environment, just amazing. But the fact to face the jam every evening is just some thing that I wish I could escape from, but I couldn't. Anyway I AM STILL THANKFUL for what I am doing now. 

I joined Sunway's CF club not long ago and I really do enjoy all the activities held. Despite I do not have sufficient time for everything but I will try to make time for it. About SCF camp? Still indecisive. That depends how things go. My heart tells me to go but my brain says no. So I'm currently like stuck in the crossroad and have no idea what to do. People keep persuading and I know it's like once in a year and Pre U life is so short, Ausmat is like just 11 months! But then my results are sort of not good and I'm not sure whether can I afford to go......... 

Things aside.  

So my EE1 (Evaluation Exam 1) is over but the test results are just a bit.....disappointing. I did not manage to get a perfect score for my Accounts quiz and test by a miss of 3 marks! 3 marks!!!!! So mad at myself sometimes. And my maths papaer. Not even a HD! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? And my Econs paper. And ELD. And BME. Ahhhh HEN FAN AHH 


Sorry but time's up, I have to jog now. 
I want to lose more weight. BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment