The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, June 8, 2013

彻底失望


Just mere disappointment. 

When I first got the news, my heart sank. I did not know how to feel, nor how to react. Sigh. I tried so hard not to think about it cause I was in mid of athlete training and selections. I tried so hard. I was dreading and hoping that time would pass quickly, so that I could make it home before I break down. 

And I broke the news to her. She thought so she said. That makes me feel even down. Like having to face disappointment isn't enough, I have to bear the fact that you weren't even there for me when I needed you. I should have know that you weren't supporting me right from the start. 

I'm sorry. I should have perform better. It was none other than my own fault. Sorry, Cyn. :( 

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when we, humans made it to the moon. 

It's been a disastrous week for me. Everything is just not right. Well on the bright side, at least I still made it through the day. And finally restless nights are finally over. :)

Thanks Anna for lifting me up when I'm down. I really appreciate your help, even when nobody else was. You're real sweet and nice and cool and awesome and always so cheerful. Thank you so much! Will definitely miss you after college life :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Going for Mizuno Wave Run 2013 tomorrow! I am going to clock my furthest distance - 16km! Hope I'll be able to come back in one piece XD All the best to those participating :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment