The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I Can, I Shall, I Will, CONQUER.

It's been a long time of not blogging. So. here I am, again. Erm, HI? Well, school had been pretty busy. Pameran, Star Mag, and also marching. And sometimes I get frus over my freaking results. Ish. They're like, Don't mention it la. I'm turning over a new leaf. Yes, I'm changing. It's hard I know, but I believe I can.

Went over to my dad's place today. Tomorrow is father's day, so yeaa. I'm busy tomorrow, So we kinda like visited him earlier. Missed him so much after a long time of not seeing him. Miss those oleden' days. :'D


Shi Xin Open house today. Went there. And I SERIOUSLY FELT AWKWARD. Cause I only know her. yeaa. When I reached there, I was like, Okay. nth to do. After eating,sat there playing my phone and sms-ing. And one more thing, She always go near with Peng Sam. HAHA. I bet Siu Li's gonna talk bout you guys when she hear this.

Oh yeaa, Happy Birthday to Junyi and WeiLi.


Martin Luther King Jr.
I HAVE A DREAM
You knows what's best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment