The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sports '11

Yesterday was sports day. It didn't really went well. But at least I tried my best, though. Yea, pandu lost in the marching competition. Expected. But at least RED HOUSE is still the CHAMPION of the year. Haha, miss kok :)

Next year senior year, most probably not joining pandu marching. Focus more on sports better. Amanda got 5 gold medals, how I wish I could be like her, so geng.

Next sat pameran, I wish I could just ignored it. But, I can't. Loads of stuff to do, couldn't spare some time for my cycling and basketball-ing this weekend. Feel like going for a swim, it's one of my fav sport. Swimming an hour can burn more calories compared to cycling and jogging.

That's all, gotta go and finish some chores. Mum's nagging. Superb annoying. Isshhhhhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment