The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Amazing Race '11

The day started off like no any other day, woke up at 6 in the morning, preparing, final checking the clues. Went to school, changed my T-shirt. (Sister says the T looks like nurses's uniform) and did some last minute-clue-glueing-stuff. And then, Mr LCM was there blabbering. Told out most of the station's places, which was suppose to kept secret. 

3
2
1
START!
(I wasn't there so yea. I think it would be a mess)

First station was actually finding me and give me the correct proverbs. I didn't think it was that hard because when it is amazing race, you need to leave the school right? So we(Me & WX) were actually standing in front of Block H (Behind the stairs of Block G) Common Sense la, come'on!

Second station was POPULAR. Okay, if it says it's bookstore, by foot. Even if you cant crack the clue, IT IS OBVIOUSLY POPULAR RIGHT? That would be the nearest walking distance bookstore. Dont tell me you're gonna walk to KLCC's Kinokuniya, or MV's MPH? WTH, like seriously.

Third staion, JJ's shop

Fourth station, Me & WX again. The first task given. I would say that this is the most physically-challenging station. And I still don't get it why people cant see the landmarks GIVEN. Two landmarks somemore. Aiyoyo....

Fifth station, TOKYO STREET. Eye challenging  task. 3 chances, penalty if exceeds.  

Six station, NAT GEO. It was a piece of cake, I guess.

First pitstop, KLCC. Eating-Chatting-Resting legs-Etc

Seventh station, Finding WeiLi and Shannen. It is a very embarrassing station I could say.

Eight station, Kinokuniya bookstore. We got scolded by the manager, thanks to the participants and some of the coordinators who went in which I TOLD THEM NOT TO! 

Ninth station, Mc Donald. I went home already.

Tenth station, MV. It wasnt that hard if you understand your calculator well.

Overall, I hope all the participants enjoyed cause we planned it with all our efforts and yea.

I heard that somebody's group was last for the whole race. Luckily Hans's group coordinator wasnt him after first pitstop, if not for sure..... HAHA

Oh ya, and how the CUTIE GROUP? OMG like seriously he is very cute. And his innocent looking face, who don't know how to sit lrt. I love this group a lot!

Through my experience, usually group who were the last one behind will win the race compared to those who were the few first. Cause the first year of AR, my group with the fewest members were the 2nd last for the first pitstop won the FIRST. Then the second year, My group was the 2nd to reach the first pitstop, but then we lost. HANG TUAH's station.  

Will update one more short post about the luncheon wedding that I attended yesterday.
So yea, stay tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment