The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Summary of the past few weeks.

Life had been pretty much interesting for the past-present week. Paintball, telematch, SR, TR and soon AR! Still gotta head back to home town tomorrow night to attend Mr I-don't-know-who-is-that 's wedding dinner. Mum forces me to take my camera back. Hate it. Ishhh. I bet surely my cousins/sisters will play with it and you know I hate people doing that like seriously. Borrowed the camera to my sis ONCE and the 'delete button' kinda like sank. T.T That's the reason why......


AMAZING RACE tomorrow! Hope that every station will be fine, everything will go as we planned. Hoping for a fine weather too. Wait till I get the photos from Xtion Paintballm, I'll post a poast bout that.

Gotta start 'packing' all the clues. It's a mess, thanks to JJ. And I still need to pack my luggage.

Oh ya, swimming at 3 later. Neck stretched long waiting to see SX's swimsuit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment