The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I survived through another swimming training, Now continue studying your laws, Better not flunk it I tell ya!

As the title mentioned, I survived through another swimming training. Today I was introduced to my 'fins' (I sounded like a fish) These 'fins' are heavy. When I started, I feel weird. After that it was continuously 400m competition with 2 guys which are way elder than me, which was pretty unfair. But, at least I managed to catch up with them. For the last race, I almost won. Yea, ALMOST. Pfftt. Will try to train my stamina. I won't let you down coach.

I should really be going now. My laws, my sixth sense tells me that it wouldn't be good. Of course I don't want to fail it, but yea... Thanks to someone who decided on it and Ugh I just dont want to continue this topic anymore.


Anyway, I just wish hope that everything will turn out fine, whether its my swimming  or my laws. So yea. WIll try to keep this blog active, IF I have time to spare. (Well I have a lot of time, but not to spare here. Okay I know its lame so bye)

No comments:

Post a Comment