The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, November 18, 2011

Summary of the week.

Went swimming today with Ale, Junyi and JiWei. Junyi's failed organization, only both of them came. Used my flippers to trained today. Funny Junyi use my flippers to put it at his hand. Junyi oh Junyi, next time when I get fins, I'll borrow you. Don't do such weird (stupid) acts in the public!


Skipped cell today. Going to learn the laws tomorrow. (I read it already,not so confident though)

FYI, my sister's car's left screen crushed yesterday! Look at the screen. You know what has this proven? PHYSICS IS RIGHT! I remember Mr.Eng said before when the screen of the car crashed, it will crash in rounded shape, which is totally true. Have a nice good long look.




Cars passing by was staring at me. I feel so....speechless. Thanks to Uncle Yong, SX's dad who helped us to repair this thing, in less than 4 hours. Thank God that all of us in the car was safe. Phewww.
Lesson learnt: Never ever drive near the grass-cutter labour. It's all their fault to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment