The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Plan failed.

I am suppose to wake up 7.30  in the morning today to go for a jog. But then, my hands and legs's muscle hurt too much. Thanks to coach, who torture me yesterday. It's tough, but yet, I enjoy it. You see, yesterday's training was

200m streamline kick
200m kickboard
200m freestyle

These are just the starters, the main one would be

8 X 200m

First 3 sets was 3 pull one breathe (Was okay when you've suit yourself)
Next 3 sets was 3 pull 1 breathe, 5 pull 1 breathe (Firstly it was hard, slowly becoming better)
Last 2 sets was 3 pull 1 breathe, 5 pull 1 breathe, 7 pull 1 breathe. ( 7?! Like seriously, I barely went out of breathe! My hands were moving super fast in order to catch the next breathe)

And that goes on till the clock struck 9.

And some cool-down, with 300m free and easy.

So, that's the reason why I didn't go for a jog. Will try to go for one this evening, just before dinner. Cause I have tuition today. So maybe around 6? Hope it don't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment