The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's the last day of November already, WHAT?

 Oh Gees, Time surely flies. Tomorrow is December already? What the? Like seriously, couldn't believe that. I've wasted the whole month Tetris-ing, watching movies, sleeping, eating. Well at least sometimes I swim and browse the net for some info. But not really that often. Okay, so my holiday plan, which is to exercise more, and lose wight, brush up my Chinese and English language, and finish those tasks,  FAILED.

Come'on, it's holiday and I should enjoy? Enough already! Wasted a month plus, felt so guilty. Okay so starting from tomorrow, I'm so gonna make my plan a success. I'm gonna wake up early in the morning, (not so early but probably around 7.30) and go for either a jog or a cycle. 

Then, a good shower and a nice meal of breakfast. Then, my tasks, inclusive of brushing up my Chinese and English languages.

You know, my Chinese sucks. Gotta brush up on it to get an

Who wouldn't want, right?

And then during evening, if it doesn't rain, I shall go for another jog or cycle. (Depends on what I did that morning. Vice-versa ya'know) Then after I'm back, do the house chores and shower.And then when it's night, only then I shall watch Tv.


I shall waste no more time. Because I'm going to Korea for a looooooong trip. Pretty much a week plus would be spent there. So, in order to enjoy. I must sacrifice something. To taste more delicious food, I need more workouts! Haha

Should better go and prepare the stuff needed to do the task. Better off now. Hopefully my plan would be a success. Oh, and I have swimming training later.

 I'm so gonna win you this time, orange-cap-guy. Nahh, just hopefully.

Bye, dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment