The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, December 30, 2011

Memoirs of 2011

When one door of happiness closes, another opens. But often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. -Helen Keller

Never let go of hope. One day you will see that it all has finally come together. What you have always wished for has finally come to be. You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself, How did I get through all that? -Unknown

He who would accomplish little must sacrifice little; He who would achieve much must sacrifice much; He who attain highly must sacrifice greatly. -James Allen

Don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened. -Dr Seuss

____________________________________________________________________

This year started off in quite a tense situation, As in I have to bear the consequences of the path I chose; As in I need to survive the year without any regrets and so on so forth; As in I need to take up the responsibilities left. And now, I'm glad to say that I managed to survive it without regretting a single bit of it. Though hard times come and I may fail, but I stood up, and continue on.

I've grown

For the first few months this year, I struggle much. I couldn't accept the fact that, I had to endure this alone. As time pass by, I only got it right.Quite long huh. Thank God for answering my prayers, that led me through this tough time in my life.

I started to seek things at different perspectives, not to blame others but try to handle it with more patience. I start to think that every problem can be solved if I were to spend more time on it. When something turns out bad, I will try to solve it on my own. I will try to bear up the consequences that I've made.


As the saying goes, time flies. Time indeed flies. I was as though still in the mid month of the year where it's now the last day of the year. Yet, I have no regrets on what I've done throughout this year.

All I could say is, this year was a year that have taught me a lot of things, given me a lot of knowledge, experience stuff I never tried before.
Trip and fall, stand up. Dust off your knees, take a bow.

I cherish it, a lot.
Thank you for the dear ones.

New Year Resolutions?
People's NY Resolutions always have tons and tons of wishes and they expect it to come true. Don't be greedy, just have one. I have seen people always state, 2012, please be good to me. I mean like, you're in charge of your life, not 2012. -,-  And there are even some who compare year by year, like 2011 was better than 2010, hoping that 2012 will be better. I mean, if you go on like this, it's never ending lahh.

My New Year Resolution? Just one.
Just to spent less time on unimportant things and spent more time on what's more important.

It's easy to say but hard to follow, I know. Hopefully, just hopefully that I will follow at least 80% of it,

So long, till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment