The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Journey begun from 17th Dec 2011 (Part III)

After that we flew back to Incheon International Airport, which is located at Seoul. We had our lunch and then off we go to the Ice gallery!

The ice gallery is where they used ice to make all sorts of stuff like castle, slide(It was damn fun, though your pants might get wet), cakes, cooking utensils, computer, piano, photo frames and et cetra. It was cold in there, especially your hands, freezing. But when you touch the ice, you can't really feel anything that moment, later on only you will feel the coldness.

Me, and the castle.

Ale, with the piano

Mum, at the main entrance

Also, we get to make our own cup out of a cube of ice. We were taught how to carve (If that's the right word) the ice and turn it into a cup. Mum's one was the best! Even the workers there praised mum, about mine...The handle broke. I ended up a V shape cup. I had fun though :)

 I actually intended to snap more photos but, this is where my camera starts to hang. The temperature there is too cold that my camera got lagged and it can'e sense the memory card. So, I ended up using the heat pad to cover my camera all day long. Ugh, troublesome

Later on, we went to Lotte World. this is the biggest indoor theme park in Asia. The games here are quite good, but the queue is just way too long.

This is actually a moving band, the person behind is playing the piano. He cycles everywhere!

Me, while waiting others during toilet break.

And then, we were brought to this FOLK MUSEUM, which is very historic type. And, it reminds me of Sejarah. Pfft.

It talks from the Neolitics


And the the battle-ing thingy

 Till the 80s and 90s generation. I couldn't say it was bored, because it taught me many things I don't know. And, it reminds me of how the people fought just to gain back their names and stuff. Very knowledgeable I could say.

And then we continue snapping photos, more of the eating.


And, when we're about to go out, I found out something very disgusting, or maybe you could say it's rare, or even unique?

See those?

I was forced to go nearer and nearer..
 The worms are actually fed, to be eaten by a kind of fish, which has legs. We wasn't allowed to capture photos there so yea. I saw that kind of fish at 学海 before. It was one of the world most sth sth I forgot. They sell it at 180,000 won, which is around RM480 to RM500 here. At some point, I would say it's quite cute.




One final pic before we went.
Went back to hotel. It's name is Best Western Guro, I guess.

Woke up quite late, around 8. Finally we had some CONTINENTAL AMERICAN BREAKFAST! Yeshhhhhhhh
No more Kimchi and say hello to bacon, salad, yoghurt, fries(though unhealthy), french toast, juices and et cetra

Later on, we head off to Deoksu Palace. Sight seeing most of the time.



Group Photo.
 And then we went for NANTA show. Man I love this show very much, it is damn hilarious I tell you. I like the one in Green, as in the character. Especially when he got suck in the bin! LMAO

We weren't suppose to snap photos or video taped during the show. I secretly took this, Heh



 Later on we went for shopping. It is kind of like Pasar Malam, but they're in shop lots. YOu can get lost here easily. There's so many roads.

I wanted to buy a shoe there but they ran out of size -,- Screw you Shoemarket. So, only my sister bought a pair of shoe. When we're about time to go back, it sonw!

Yea we're so lucky. We played outside of the hotel when we reached the hotel. Nobody even bother about the tour guide.
MY shoes, filled with snow
 The next day was all about shopping. From the Ginseng to the Cosmetics to the Liver medicine thingy and blah blah blah. And then, we flew back to Malaysia.

***
About the myth of the mineral water, it was true. My water froze when I tried to bring it out. Ended up dumped the whole bottle.
It's not quite obvious here.

Well how could I forgot to buy my own stuff right? I got myself a jersey. Yes it's a Jersey. Same one with Jie, it's red in color with some Korean stuff on it. I know it's weird for a girl to buy Jersey but I don't give a damn about it.

Also, I bought the STARBUCKS  TUMBLER as my own souvenirs.



And Ale bought STARBUCKS MUG for her collection.


When we bought this items fr Starbucks, we got 2 free XL sized coffee of your own choice. I tried Peppermint. It was damn good! And, you couldn't get it in Malaysia.


Thanks to my family, for giving so much laughters and you guys made this trip awesome :)

And also, I finally manage to finish this trip's post. (Y)
Satisfaction, GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment