The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Mum's office trip'2012

Went to mum's office yesterday, cause she needed to changed her password of her account, and stuff. So, me and my sisters tag along, as we were all out together for lunch before to the office. And then later on to Midvalley. So this is how it goes.

Reached the bank, which is mum's office. Settled some stuff about the safe deposit box. (Screw Jie for not letting me in) And then we head straight to mum's office.

Most of the workers are on leaves. That makes a very DEAD atmosphere. The office is so quiet and lonely. Only my mum's boss(s) were there and some malay staff.

We, as in me and my sisters RANSACKED my mum's office, in less than 2 hours, literally. When we reached, my mum was so busy running errands and doing stuff that she left us there. We searched for snacks, coffee, stuff that you're interested to. My sister(Ale) found out her gift to mum like 8 years ago. Wow And I found a book, Jie found herself her long-lost  eraser and a mechanical pencil, not quite so. 

When we were so busy ransacking the office, suddenly the phone rang. Immediately, me and my sister look at  the phone. A second later I burst into laughter as I knew Jie prank called. Ale was thinking to let it ring till mum gets back, -,- Damn that epic moment where everybody STARE at the phone was so lame

What more can you play at someone's office? YES, chairs. No wait, chairs with wheels. We wheeled everywhere. And I did something that makes Jie stare at me for about 30 seconds? THAT WAS SO LAME that I couldn't let it know here.


xxx
Then, we went off to MV. To shop for phones. I wanted Galaxy Note and Jie wanted Iphone 4S at first. But, she changed her mind and wants the same model with me now. Screw you. My mum doesn't really like us buying the same model. She says its better if we could get different models and shares together. Ale was rather indecisive there. She stills wants her Ipod, which I think is pretty much useless. Anyway, she has now decided to get 4S, and me and Jie getting Note. I wished my mum wouldn't complain that it's too expensive.

On that day, we also celebrated Jie's birthday at TONY ROMA"S. For those who couldn't eat beef, it's quite a sad case that you couldn't enjoy food which are such delicious. We had Potato skins and Onion rings as starters, Full slab beef ribs and Scaleb something-I-forgot as the main dish. We're too full by then to even have desserts.

Then we went back home to one of my relatives open house. We're actually supposed to eat there but we forgot. So paiseh lehh. Some more stay so near. They just stay 3 streets away from my house. So we drop by for a visit.

Got back home around 10.30pm.

xxx
Swimming training today. After a week plus of not exercising those muscles, my muscles are so gonna hurt tomorrow. I'll have to go swimming straight in a row starting today till Friday. And then I will only feel much better.

Better off to shower. It's raining and I bet there'll be a jam. #Gosh

No comments:

Post a Comment