The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Muscles not that pain after all

After like a week, I finally went for swimming training, yesterday.

Coach SAM on duty today. It's been like a millions years of not seeing coach Saiful.

I get to know a girl named Abigail or something else I forgot. She's studying at INTI Int. Then, only I get to know that his younger brother is studying the same school with me at the same form. How small the world can be right? His bro is Abel, if I'm not mistaken. 4A9, I guess.

Coach SAM was like asking me to go faster Faster FASTER! #Damn, I hove no strength at all.
I get to use pedals. it was way harder that I thought. 

That's all for now
Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment