The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Long gone, back still

School reopened, four days ago. Schooling was quite tired for a start as I wasn't quite able to stick to the time given. I feel sleepy sometimes at class, especially Thursday where we're only allowed to go back home at 3.10p.m. And also, it is very tired cause of additional classes. Still more to come huh,

So how's school?
Mine was rather okay. Everybody, no I mean every relative or adults whom I met would nags me about the major exam that I'll be taking, which is SPM. Even my coach, Imagine that -,-

My New Year Resolution, just one. THE one and only one. I will, no I Must fulfil it. Cause It's up to me to do it or not. So, I will only be bloggin about twice a week. Cause..... yea.

My friends and I went to THE STAR edu fair today. All the Uni/Coll were all local ones. Doesn't quite suit my requirement, yet. The funny part would be Li Ying, she almost ruined the pen. LOL And also Shi Xin over there blabbering quite much, quite annoying I would say.

Business and Finance, Economics, Marketing or maybe even Journalism (Mum doesn't really think I'm capable of it) More of my type, :)

I really need to buck up on my studies. Like seriously, I need to be very determined and organised this year. I can't mess up with  my future. No Not this time.

That's all for this week.
Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment