The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, January 13, 2012

Second week of the year, more to come huh?

To summarise this week off, 
it was kind of like, better than last week. Everything I planned was expected. Though some times I procrastinate, only a bit though. Hakuna Matata :)

AND,
I joined the swimming competition. YES I JOINED IT.
I'm actually very nervous, no its Freaking Nervous about this competition. Just a rough talk on this would make my heartbeat go twice of its speed now. #WTH
I chose 50m and 100m freestyle. The whole thing is, I'm not that super-fast-type of swimmer you know. I'm just slightly above average. Or maybe just average. Ahhhhhhh
This has been in my mind since I signed that thing, Shit man.

How to train? I can't even dive properly. Aduiiiiiii. I'm in deep guano lahh. Somebody help? Please. 

And, today is my birthday.
Would like to Thank all of my friends who wished me, in school, smss, facebook (though I did not read most of them) and also those who gave me presents. I like that sportswear, really I do. And also the book. And the toothpick holder? Lol I'm still not sure what's that actually. Lame.

I sort of like, reward myself today. I finished the whole can myself in less than half an hour. Haha. Workout tomorrow to balance that. Oh wait, got the Kursus thing, damn. 

And also,
Ah, I forgot what I want to type. Lame. Pfftt

A whole lot of bunch of relatives coming tomorrow. I hate that, cause someone is going to sleep in my room. Ish. And, It would be kinda awkward.

I need to get going. The history home work is still in the list. Need to get going if I want to go to the Edu Fair On Sunday.




























The Swimming Competition, :'(
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment