The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Monday, January 23, 2012

Procrastination is really eating me up. #Gosh

It's only the second day of CNY and I'm bored already. Yes I am indeed bored. I basically wasted the whole day yesterday. Pfft. Wouldn't even want to mention it, again.

Come'on lah,
Despite of tons of work to be done, I did nothing out of it. The Chinese report is really killing me. It's so hard to figure things out there, Couldn't really write, like I used to be.


Last minute work, it'll be me, for sure.














Sometimes I think I should give myself a break for not touching work this holiday, but sometimes I feel guilty for not letting myself to touch my work. Screw myself yea
Okay so, everybody is busy visiting and I'm here crapping all way long. Nobody would even read this anyway. So yea. 
If I really could get this on. Appreciate much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment