The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, January 21, 2012

So, how's your week? Or should I say, Happy CNY?

Still trying to figure out my Chinese book Report. Yes it's a report. Don't freak out.  Wanted to go and jog this morning but it rained. So I didn't went, the weather is too nice and cozy. Can't leave my bed. To add on, my muscle hurt, a bit after yesterday's intense diving at Weng Key's house. When I dive, either my chest or my leg hurt. Still trying to improve that. Learn more from Youtube. Watch how those swimmer dives, how many kick do they do after diving and the list goes on.

Hmm,
Not very into it for this year's CNY. Probably cause I didn't went back to my mum's hometown. Well even if I went, I think the mood wouldn't be there either.

CNY music could be heard anywhere. Shopping centres, markets, Sundry shops and et cetra. Yet still, the mood isn't here. I have piles of homework to be done. Yet, I'm procrastinating, learned too much from WenXi. I still need to prepared for my BM Lisan, Chinese Oral Presentation, tons of homework, and most of all THE swimming competition.  

I really wanted to train harder, mentally and physically. Read lots of articles from website for motivations, strategies, training methods, Maybe I'm just not into it, yet. Trying to improve, and improve and improve. Building up stamina, trying to sprint. Ahhhh, everything comes in a sudden. I fell.

I didn't really follow up last week. I need to figure out a new way. Too much stuff to do. Too much things to be done. Too much.... One way. Less facebook, blogs and get away form the computer.  In order to save myself, I must force myself, not to say force. But I will try to GET INTO THE GAME


Some advice please. 
SGNote or Nexus? 



Hope to get my new swimwear from Speedo. FastSkin. Wooots. :)

And to all out there, Happy Chinese New Year!
Enjoy yourself and safe journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment