The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Okay so today, there was like almost 70+ from our school joined the World Thinking Day activity at Seremban, N9.

Everything was quite okay and fun, cause we're lame enough to have fun, even when we're marching. (Y)

And then I got very pissed,
By someone,
with her that kind of attitude,
I can say that she's not suitable to be a *erkhem* at all.

Gosh I really wish I could say you right at your face in front of a million people or even in front of the media press but... It's a sin to do so. Plus, I do not want to offend people of your age, with all your 'attitudes' UGH


But something strikes my brain when I thought of saying you.
My prediction, was right. In the sense that all the CT have the same bitchy attitude. I can see that very obviously, I mean VERY.

You can't even speak proper English,
Oh wait did you just said that you graduate with a degree? Opppsssss
Sarcasm much huh,
No offence but it's the truth.


Okay, skip that. And I rushed back. Driving lessons on3.30pm
I basically learned everything. Just afraid that I wouldn't be able to pass in the sense that my car engine will die, due to the adrenal glands of mine. LOL

U-turn, 3 point turn, Side parking, Change of gear, On a slope, On the road. Too much to think. Too much to remember, HEY they even have a formulae for the parking you know! Take that!

Okay. So yeaa.
Need to get ready for school, and the test.
Not prepared, at all.
I should start to prepare for my long journey for now. I started approximately a week ago. But I still think that my schedule is too pack. Cause I get too tired easily after school especially Thursday.
Will try to force myself not to nap instead bum myself in the study and mug up all the facts.

SPM, Aiming high, 10A+, the one excluded? Chinese for sure, a credit for that is sufficient, WAY MORE than sufficient.
Hopefully, I'll get some good scholarships and the Uni I want, cause I have not enough of Green papers aka CASH. I know my target, my goal and the path after high school. I have everything I needed, God had made me a plan, and now it's just up to me to finish it up by my own effort, courage and strength. I know I can do it. I just need to be more determined.

I've heard that blogging could actually make a person feel more confident etc etc. So if ever in future I post stuff about my dreams and stuff, just take that easy. I just need to boost my confidence, courage and strength. And, indeed it helped a lot. (Eg. the swim meet, ahh to cut that short, I've overcome my fear )

Anyway,
school is back and always stay positive!
NO more Monday blues for me till the year ends cause I would really like to enjoy my senior year.

I'm on the right track,
Just be optimistic :D

No comments:

Post a Comment