The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, February 17, 2012

Soliloquy


I see the generation. Developing, drastically. Everything changes so fast, too fast. Kids used to play around me, hiding behind my back, tickles me as they climb on my body, chasing one another. Adults, enjoying their reading under my shade with the accompany of the wind. AH, that wonderful moment of life, where the forest is still very much alive.

From mountains to high rise buildings. From valleys to busy streets. From lush green trees to metal concrete trees. Everywhere it could be seen. I am nurtured in the wild, how do you think I could bear with this? I used to be cherish, but now I'm not. Just struggling, in fear, to keep my life on.

My sixth sense was right. The man that I visioned did came true. HE came, and without hesitation, he ripped me off. Just in a click of time, my life, is gone.

Mother earth sigh, cry, sooner or later she will die, if humans do not take care of her life. Humans! I'm pleading, please, cherish us how you have cherished us, take care of us, please, I pleaded with my last voice, as loud as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment