The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, February 12, 2012

One more post till the busy week arrive.

So, as planned, in a last-minute way. Me and my sis brought the SG-Note. We got a free casing worth RM159, that's the main ppoint of us going there. And, we also get a free Caricature Tee. For that, we waited almost 4 hour.

About the part.
The sketching is actually quite scary. (Though the outcome isn't really nice but it's free, so not to grumble so much yea.) Okay, here's the case. You, sitting on a chair and the artist on the other. Then, he holds the SG-Note and it is connected to a widescreen TV, almost 30inch I guess. The worst part of all. A WHOLE LOAD TRUCK of crowd are watching. People passing by will first look at screen, and then to me, and then back to the screen. Then they'll comment sth which I couldn't really hear. And some even took pictures and videos which makes me feel more pai-seh  That one, is kind of scary too me. A crowd watching your face been drawn to the widescreen TV, holy shit 


That's so far for today. I need to go for my own swim train today. LAST chance work out.

PRAYING HARD
HOPEFULLY EVERYTHING GOES                                                            RIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment