The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A little disappointed though



Cross country, today. Wasn't quite satisfied with the results that I accomplished. Third, for the very last time. Ugh I know I should be grateful, I am, indeed I am but I just, UGH. I just want to push myself harder but I failed. I was leading first, then Deanna pick up. And then I ran with Amanda together. And then she sprint, at the HILL. That was incredible to me. (AWESOME WEIH) And then I see no one in my category either in front or behind of me. So I followed at my own pace. Pushed a bit harder for the last part, that is almost about the flat area.

Later on, gotong-royong. We(not actually the whole class) did this together. Well, actually more or less like 15? And only around 11-12 are only taking part. Others, I don't want to mention. Look at our class larh, so not cooperative. Some of them even like, sigh. Just let it be. Couldn't bear much about that. 
I might be getting Galaxy Note tomorrow. If everything as planned goes well. But, somewhat of me doesn't really feel excited nor any happiness in me. Again I would like to emphasize that I'm grateful. But my mind is all about the swimming competition. Cause I am not able to train on Monday. SO, I'm freaking out a lil. Tomorrow might be my last chance work-out. Gosh, and Shannen might not be able to attend. I hope her X wouldn't visit her at this time. Then, I'll be like *FOREVER ALONE*  I also hope that mine wouldn't arrive, cause I would really really really want to take this opportunity to get my best time. Opportunity is where luck meets preparation. I really want to accomplish this task. Though I may not win this game with all the confidence I have, but I will try my best, and also put my best foot forward.


Because through you, Nothing is impossible!

I need to do my homework now before it's too late. One chinese essay and some Chemistry to be done. And then, back to normal. I hope that I can really follow my tt well. cause I really want it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment