The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Monday, February 6, 2012

A short break, leads to a mill of thoughts.

IT's been quite a while I've update my blog. Quite busy these few days. And slowly time creeps in, and then only I REALISE THAT THE SWIMMING COMPETITION IS NEXT WEEK! Am freaking out now, like seriously, Gosh.
NOW  

Chinese and oral presentation soon. This is my chance to enhance my language speaking, especially Mandarin. I know I suck in it, well at least i'm trying right? Anyhow anyway, sooner or later it will be my turn, so just face it. Instead of in a highly impromptu manner, Hah.

So how's life been?
Starting to tolerate with the uncle mine. MAN, PATIENCE IS WHAT I NEED, ughhh

You think I train a lot? NO
In fact, I just train twice or maybe sometimes (rarely) trice a week. And yea. So the results wouldn't be so satisfied. But, really I do hope to win lahh, I mean who don't?

I've been doing my history assignments from noon till now and it isn't done. Ms Kok's homework never ends. Whenever you finish and she finish discussing, which is approximately in 2 periods time, she'll give either a test or new assignments, and once she give, its tons of it.

Is it like the last day of CNY today?
Nahh Idc
Having Lou Sang for dinner, which is not quite my cup of tea. But, just compromise a lil lahh. Always im the one who needs to sacrifice.

Anyway, im going to mv tomorrow. Hopefully the plan can really work out. My sister would get me good books fr her 1M book voucher, haha. I want ANDREW MATTHEWS!! Muahahahahhahaha  Dream on, Pfft. Also, new swimwear perhaps?

Gonna get going. Update your blogs my friends, esp JY and WX.
Anyway, have a great dragon year ahead,
HAHAHA
I know it's lame #Troll face

OH SHIT and I missed out Lion King again. Damn. I love the songs, they're just too lovely. <3 ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment