The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Someone in a really good mood today. Haha.

I got myself a new swimwear today. Though not quite the brand that I wanted but at least the features are more or less the same. Well erm, at least it's boyleg type and it's Lavender Grey Aero back. TYR also not bad right? Though Speedo would be much better.

Mum only sponsored me RM100 on that and I need to pay the rest of the amount. BUT, She say if I won the swimming competition, she would return the money back to me. So, even if I won, I would have demand for something like Fins/pull-buoy/new kickboard right? Cause I got that swimwear during a sale. Anyway, it's not quite a big amount, so yea.

OH, and I saw LY! :)

I don't know what struck my elder sister today but she was in a total good mood! She bought all 4 Andrew Matthew's book, and Chicken Soup sth sth with her RM200 voucher! Holy shit crap that is just so unexpected! Like finally, the collection, the books, argh, everything is just too fast and exciting. Gosh, Thank you so much, literally.

So, I still have part of history to be done, add-maths which is still untouch, and my morale assignment.

Man I'm damn hungry,

Like right now.











Yea,
NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment