The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, March 10, 2012

And, the first specs of mine broke.

I broke my specs, which I don't know how.Really, I swear.

So as usual I went for swimming practice and, only Junyi went as Ji Wei has tuition classes on, I don't really know what happened to Shannen and Wei Li who always don't show up last minute, Shi Xin refuses to go as she says she needed to go for a jog. So, as usual. He was earlier than me. And we swam.I lend my pull buoy to both of my sis which later on Jie almost, I said ALMOST, spoilt it. Man it cost RM25 to buy that, and now there's a scratch mark over there, Ishhhh. I'm so glad that I did not bring my fins if not it would be ruined too.

And we swam. Practice makes a lot of difference between training. When I train, I can do more, and I will push myself harder compared to practice, where I would swim a short while and rest for a long time, and also teaching my sis and chatting and et cetera.

Trying to aim for 25m underwater kick these days, only managed to do 20m maximum. Man I really need to train more!

And, Time's UP!
And so I did some cool down, stretching and I dried myself. Keep all my stuff. and then we walk out. As Jie was talking to me, I took my specs out from my goggles box. And VOILA! IT broke. The screw went out It just happened in a click of time where everything happens too fast which I can't get the whole picture of it.

One side of me: SHIT man I'm so gonna get scoldings from my mum,
Another side of me was like: YAY, new specs!

And when I told my mum about that, she was surprised, of course. And she wanted to fix it back where I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO

Jie also agrees that BOTH of us should change specs. Hahhhh

Okay, so that's all for today. I need to iron my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment