The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Now that's call tough

Another WALAO week

I just realised I do not have enough CC marks. SHIT
Man, I just hope I can get qualified by the things I have by now.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please 


Oh and the Driving Test in on Tuesday, This coming Tuesday.
MAN, I am the only one who didn't rasuah. Hope I can pass PURELY, Hahahhh. No it's not funny. I AM SERIOUS.

Tensed uppp
Producing too much of the erm.... adrenal glands.

This week TRI SWIM was better that what I expected, cause my stamina and performance are finally building up! Muscles doesn't hurt that much after training compared to the few months before. And I think my flexibility increased, according to Coach, :D Though tired but that, made my day. Yeaaaaaa
I hope to get a record for 1.30 for 200m swim. Hmmmmm

Just keep training, and yeaa.
SO
Ale wants to use the comp. So BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment