The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

And I'm proud to say that I can

And so, I am still quite frust over the driving license issues. But somehow, obstacles may come in life, and I just have to go over it, I mean, it's not the end of the world? I just couldn't have the "P" Licence in my hand yet. Two more months, PATIENCE,

And
I got a quite shocking result from swimming training today. And that, adds a smile on my face.
So let me start it by introducing today's hardcore training sessions.
As usual it would be 300m warm up, 75m freestyle and 25m breaststroke.
And then, it was 4x25m, this was my first time doing this. It's like going faster and faster as you're reaching 25m. Like you start of slowly, then you go 20% more, then 30% more, by the time you're reaching 25m you should be giving 100% of your strength. Building up :D
Main sets, 8x400m
And it is with PULL BUOYS only!
First time ever that much of amount yo!
1st set-9.09
2nd set-9.20
3rd set-9.38
4th set-9.09
5th set-8.48
6th set-9.06
7th set-9.09
8th set -9.08

And then cool down 200m free. 100m breaststroke and 100m backstroke

And one thing is,
I can now swim faster than Adrian(Though just 2 seconds more but it counts too!) Cynthia Senior( We call her that cause I'm Cynthea too but I'm Cynthea Junior) Noraina and her son! WOOHOHOHOOOOO

It's making me more and more excited every Wednesday to push myself harder and harder to make my personal best time! And of course, I would thank my coach the most. Speaking of which, I've had been taught by quite a number of coaches before but I still prefer Coach Saiful the most. (Y) He's awesome

I took his photo from his other student's blog cause I don't have his pic.. :P


If it wasn't him, I would have quit the triathlon classes every Wednesday cause I don't really like the coach before that. And he taught me a million things. I can swim better now, compared to last year. WOOHOOO And I'm proud of that (Y)

Wonder if after SPM, I would join his classes trice a week, if time allows and also $$ allows. That'll be great, very.

I'm hungry. And I need to go up to do my house chores duty. So yea.
This, made my day!
(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment