The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, March 16, 2012

TIME Subscriber here

My mum subscribed TIME Mag for me already,
that is awesome,
cause she didn't say that I can only choose either RD or TM
Though I need to give the free gift to Ale but it doesn't really matter cause it's just a small gift, and I have a backpack already anyway. :)
WOOHOOOO
That is what I call awesome.

Oh and did I mentioned my mum also bought me a TIME Collectors Edition,
It's about Nature, stuff all those.

Man 
I'm so pumped up!
Yippeeeeeeeeee


This term's holidays are a bit different
My homework aren't really done by now.  I usually would finish it like way earlier. IDK, I just don't quite seem to border this time... Hmmmmm

Anyway,
Enjoy your holidays as it is gonna end soon. 

And then, the game starts. So not gonna slack this time,

Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment