The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Friday, March 30, 2012

Fruitful Friday, AHHHHHH

I saw this from Readers Digest today,

There's no FEAR when you're having FUN.

It make sense, to me.
You see, when I first joined the school's Handball team, I was pretty much nervous and anxious about stuff. As if, am I good at it? Will the teacher in charge let me play all game long? Can I defend well? Despite all the pain gained from others player? Am I willing to sacrifice my study time for it? Is this really what I want?

And THANK GOD I would say it is a YES, a proud YES.

Yes, you see. It all started during the friendly match with Saujana school. I was, obviously nervous as it was my very first time. I didn't played first. Couple of minutes later, I joined. At first I was trying hard to perform well. But anyway we lost. ( I was sort of happy cause I defeated 2 balls, which was very yeng according to others)

Then the real game came. I was super duper over it! I played the whole game from start right to the end! Well, our school versus SMK Petaling, who was the runner-up for last year. We lost, with pride. Cause it was only 2-0, at least not more than 5. The second game came. And it was Saujana :) This time I wasn't nervous any more. I think I handle it pretty well. When we scored our first goal, we soar! Everybody was so happy! We had a blast! High-5-ing and stuff. SHOUT OUT And that's where the game begun. The saujanas' became furious and they attacked fiercely. But, I defended well, I guess, so. Heh. I feel so, proud of myself. It just motivates me to the max :D

That's where the idiom stated above make sense. I knew it do.

Though we lost the game, but yet I gained experience. Not really satisfied but what is it to complain? Right?

Trip and fall, stand up, dust of your knees, take a bow 



No comments:

Post a Comment