The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Saturday, March 24, 2012

It's where I find happiness and friendship.

Hey

So Life had been pretty busy these weeks. Tons and tons of events and stuff are just popping up in just a click of time! But one thing glad is that the ASEAN Quiz is finally over! Now it's only the Consumer's quiz, hope we really did our job reading all the materials up and get to the final 3! Woohooooo And, not to mention that the Hand Ball competition is just around the corner! Next Wednesday would be our GAME DAY! Getting our Jerseys and I'm number 13! Ohh Yeah! Hope that Xin Hui will recover soon from her recovery cause she is the main shooter, I can defend well, but not really in shooting. And the goal keeper, I have nothing to say -,-

One thing in hand ball, MAN YOU NEED TO HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF STAMINA! Gosh I need to stay alert all times and run like mad cause the teacher is screaming like mad too! Hehe, The teacher sometimes even screams cantonese like FAII DITT LAAAAAA to the boys.. LOL That is very funny.

Unlike basketball,
cause I'm the shooter there, so I don't really do the running and stuff. It's a WHOLE lot easier.  :)

And
Homeworks and stuff are still here. Need to get them off the list.


So how's your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment