The journey up was not easy, but it is worth it. :) Pinnacles of Mt. Api, Mulu National Park, Malaysia

Sunday, April 28, 2013

A lil expression

Just few days ago, this friend of mine was chatting with me. As usual, she was very caring and concern about how's things going around. She noticed that I was struggling at that point and gave me a few words. She told me to let go and surrender. And at that point, I don't think it is possible to let go. It wasn't an option, it wasn't a choice. It was something I had to take up. Something I must.

I was so worried for the whole night. I couldn't sleep well. Woke up around 3-4 times realizing I was so sad and despair, despair for hope, love and most of all, security. Even these days, I find myself restless.

XXX Please help. I need your help. Please don't let me walk alone, walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment